2019 Information and links:
- 2019 Lost Dutchman Marathon and associated races results.
- Racers, give us your feedback! Take our post-race survey.
- Add your comments by taking our post-race survey, using our online contact form, or sending an e-mail directly to race director Larry Wharton. Posted runner feedback is on our feedback page.
- Photos of the 2019 Lost Dutchman Marathon are available to purchase at Ridescapes. Use coupon code FIVEOFF when purchasing photographs.
- Online 2019 Photo Gallery.
- Visit our awards page for information about picking up awards.
- The 2020 Lost Dutchman Marathon will be held on February 16, 2020. Save the date! Register now at Athlinks and lock in your 2020 Lost Dutchman event at this year's price.
2019 Race Shirts
Want an extra shirt for yourself, a friend or family member? A quantity of Lost Dutchman Marathon runner's shirts are available in limited sizes. Shirts are available to registered 2019 entrants for $15 shipping and handling and $25 to the general public.
If you are interested, please email Riley King the quantity and size of shirt(s) you would like. Once she confirms availability send a check (for shipping and handling) payable to Lost Dutchman Marathon Inc. along with your mailing information to Attn: Riley King; City of AJ Parks & Recreation Department, 300 E. Superstition Blvd., Apache Junction, Az. 85119. Requests must be received by Friday, March 8th.
2020 Lost Dutchman Marathon
"The marathon start and the first six miles were absolutely magical with the pre-dawn campfires, full moon, and then the sunrise giving way to a beautiful desert scape!"
"I can proudly say I loved every minute of it. From the sign up to expo to race day you all made everything smooth and effortless."
"I am so glad that I chose the LDM to run my first 10K. The views of the Superstitions at sunrise was amazing! I'll be back soon."
"I ran the trail run today. It was well organized. Great weather, great scenery, great volunteers, great shirts, great medals, and an awesome time!"
Arizona Runner's Favorite
Sunday, February 16, 2020
The Lost Dutchman Marathon and it's associated races are a favorite of serious marathoners and casual runners alike. This event is held annually over President's day weekend near the rumored site of the legendary Lost Dutchman Mine. Runners can depend on a beautiful location, excellent weather, great volunteers, and fast times.
A great destination event. Traveling from the Midwest to the Valley of the Sun for a race was a joy! Everyone was friendly and helpful, from the staff at Prospector Park, to the wonderful volunteers, to the enthusiastic runners and spectators. The LDM organization did a fantastic job handling the enormous crowds. The weather could not have been better in my opinion, but, again, I was coming from Michigan where I had not seen bare pavement in months! If I had the means, I would run this event every year!