|2020 Prices||Received By
|Half Marathon||$75||$85||$95||$105||1100||7:15 a.m.|
*No race day marathon registration. The marathon minimum age is 14 and maximum time for all entrants is 6 1/4 hours - strictly enforced
Packet Pick up: Race Packets will NOT be mailed.
- Thursday February 13, 2020 runners can pick up their packets at Road Runner Sports - Tempe, 43 S McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281 (Map) from 11 a.m. till 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 14, 2020 at the Lost Dutchman Health and Fitness Expo in the Multi-Generational Center, 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Map).
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the Lost Dutchman Health and Fitness Expo in the Multi-Generational Center, 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Map).
- NON-MARATHONERS can also pick up their packets Sunday, February 16, 2020 at Prospector Park 3015 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ beginning at 5:45 a.m.
- NOTE: There is no day of race packet pick up for the full marathon. Marathon runners MUST pick up race packets Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. As a last resort, all unclaimed bibs will be held at the Rodeo Grounds marathon bus loading on race morning. You will be able to claim a tee shirt after the race, the size is not guaranteed.
The race will be chip timed. Your chip is a part of your bib, do not remove it. Your number bib must be worn on the front and be visible at all times during the race.
You may have someone else pick up your race packet.
Chip Timing with ChronoTrack
The Lost Dutchman Races are chip timed! The Lost Dutchman Marathon and Raceplace Events implemented ChronoTrack chip timing as of the 2010 event. ChronoTrack is a road racing innovation using disposable tags “D-Tags” and simplifying the timing process for athletes. The inexpensive disposable tags shorten pre-race bib pick up lines and eliminate all collection of tags or chips after the race. As a runner you will have more time to focus on competing and enjoying the event! Your chip is a part of your bib, do not remove it. Your number bib must be worn on the front and be visible at all times during the race.
Marathon Aid Stations: There are aid stations every 2 miles on the marathon course for the first 20 miles and then an aid station every mile to the finish. There are port-a-jons near every aid station. Lemon Lime Gatorade will be available at every other aid station starting at marathon mile 4. GU Energy Gel will be at miles 10 and 18 on the marathon course only. Bananas will be at 2 aid stations.
Half Marathon and 10K Aid Stations: For the 10K and Half Marathon courses there are aid stations every mile with water at every aid station with Lemon Lime Gatorade at every other aid station. There are port-a-jons near every aid station.
8K Aid Stations: For the 8K trail race there is one aid station that all runners will pass twice.
Aid stations are staffed by our tremendous volunteers without whom our event could not happen. Please thank them along the way.
Runner Tracking for 2020
We will be using Live Runner Tracking again for the 2020 Marathon and Half Marathon! We now have significantly more timing locations on the course so that friends and family will be able to track your progress live via Facebook, Twitter, text message, or email. You will be able to sign up for Live Runner Tracking here closer to race day.
Pasta "CARB" Dinner
Gold Canyon Golf Resort is the host location of our Pasta "CARB" Dinner on February 15th (night before marathon) for $15 per person all you can eat.
Dinner will include your choice of red or white sauce, a side salad, and bread sticks.
Come join other runners for a night of carb loading! Make your reservations today by calling 480 -671-5517.