The Lost Dutchman Marathon weekend of fun is conducted over the President's Day weekend to allow extra time for those of you who need to travel. Next year's running events will be held on Sunday, February 20, 2022. In addition to our signature Lost Dutchman Marathon, the Lost Dutchman offers a Half Marathon, 10K and an 8K Trail Run.
2022 Lost Dutchman Marathon Events Registration
Registration is open for the 2022 Lost Dutchman Marathon Festival. Runners are encouraged to register online through Athlinks. This helps us to keep our administrative costs down as well as provide you with the best race day experience possible. Runners may also register by mail or in person near race day - space permitting.
Loost Dutchman Marathon event registration is limited for all races in order maintain a small, friendly race and stay within the capacity of Prospector Park. Race fees go up September 1st, again on January 1st. Register today at Chronotrak to ensure availability of your favorite race and take advantage of our lower entry fees.
2022 fees are not yet finalized
|Half Marathon||$75||$85||$95||$105||1100||7:15 a.m.|
|Two-Mile Fun Run/Walk||$20||$20||$20||$20||No Limit||11:00 a.m. SATURDAY, Feb 19th|
*No race day marathon registration. The marathon minimum age is 14 and maximum time for all entrants is 6 1/4 hours - strictly enforced
Walk In Registration Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Race Day
Walk in registration, packet pick up and race changes are available in person theThursday, Friday and Saturday before the event if space remains.
Receive Lost Dutchman Marathon Emails
Join our email list for regular updates as the 2022 event approaches.
To confirm your registration visit our registration confirmation page or login to your account at Athlinks and check your calendar. Allow two weeks for mail in registrations to be entered into the system.
Change races or edit your information
If you would like to change races or edit your registration information:
- Go to services.athlinks.com
- Click "Athlete Login" at the top of the page
- Login and then select Event. (You must use the email you used when registering online)
We are unable to offer runners refunds or deferrals for any reason.
Please review our Event Cancellation or Modification Policy in case weather or natural disaster force course modification or the complete cancellation of any of our races.
Packet Pick up: Race Packets will NOT be mailed.
- Thursday February 17, 2022 runners can pick up their packets at Road Runner Sports - Tempe, 43 S McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281 (Map) from 11 a.m. till 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 18, 2022 at the Lost Dutchman Health and Fitness Expo in the Multi-Generational Center, 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Map).
- Saturday, February 19, 2022 at the Lost Dutchman Health and Fitness Expo in the Multi-Generational Center, 1035 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Map).
- NON-MARATHONERS can also pick up their packets Sunday, February 20, 2022 at Prospector Park 3015 N. Idaho Rd. Apache Junction, AZ beginning at 5:45 a.m.
- NOTE: There is no day of race packet pick up for the full marathon. Marathon runners MUST pick up race packets Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. As a last resort, all unclaimed bibs will be held at the Rodeo Grounds marathon bus loading on race morning. You will be able to claim a tee shirt after the race, the size is not guaranteed.
The race will be chip timed. Your chip is a part of your bib, do not remove it. Your number bib must be worn on the front and be visible at all times during the race.
You may have someone else pick up your race packet.
Runner Tracking for 2022
We will be using live runner tracking so that friends and family will be able to track your progress live. Friends and family will be able to track your progress live via text message. Finish times will be posted for all timed events; additionally the marathon, half marathon, and 10k will have multiple timing locations along their routes. You will be able to sign up for Live Runner Tracking here closer to race day.