- I have not received my race packet
- Planning your event
- Running your race
- Claim your result
- Share your photos
- Give us feedback
I have not received my race packet
If you are registered for the 2021 Virtual Lost Dutchman Marathon and have not yet received your race packet, please contact our race director Kristie Falb now.
Planning your event
When participating in a virtual race YOU are the Race Director!
As your own Race Director, you choose the course, the starting time and starting line. You are the one taking into account all safety issues including traffic, the running surface and (new for 2021) COVID-19 safety.
If you need help with routing your course, use a GPS watch or phone app to track the right distance. You may even choose to run indoors on a treadmill - if that is the best race environment for you.
Have fun creating an event that is uplifting for you.
Running your race
Run your event on the "official" Lost Dutchman Marathon date - February 14, 2021, or on any day of your choosing from February 6th through February 15th.
Take plenty of photos along the way!
Claim your result
Head over to Athlinks to Claim your virtual results.
Here's how if you are having problems:
- Find your entry, use "search by name of bin number" to the right of the Event Results heading.
- Click on "post your time"
- If you are not already logged into Athlinks, it will ask you to login
- Enter your time under "post your time"
- Optionally, if you used an activity tracking device to monitor your run, you can enter it's result link here